Datakit: CrossCad/Plg: Catia V5 3D to SOLIDWORKS
Datakit is a leading company founded in 1994, specialized in CAD data exchange solutions and services. It offers standalone converters, plug-ins and SDK that import, analyze and export a large number of CAD formats. Datakit exposes a wide range of geometrical and semantic data (assemblies, annotations, metadata, PMI…) through its varied range of products. It also provides support services for the migration of CAD databases to help customers choose the best data transfer solutions. It works closely together with independent software vendors that currently integrate its CAD data exchange solutions to their own software.
For more information, please visit www.datakit.com.
- Import formats: CATIA V4 2D & 3D, CATIA V5 2D & 3D, CATIA V6, Inventor, JT, PLMXML, ProE / Creo Parametric, Solid Edge, UG NX 2D & 3D
- Export formats: CATIA V4, CATIA V5, JT, 3DPDF, UG NX
- CrossManager: a standalone converter supporting most CAD formats.
- CrossCad/Plg: conversion plug-ins for SOLIDWORKS, Rhino, ThinkDesign...
- CrossCad/Ware: CAD translation components integrated by software companies.
- Converts Part and Assembly files: .CATPart and .CATProduct files
- Enables meta data import in SolidWorks
- Data can be filtered based on Entity Type and Visibility
- Translates ALL 3D data, including CATIA V5 Exact Solids
- Batch mode process : Batch option or multiple file select
- Conversion of the features tree (Needs a specific license).
- Conversion of the graphical presentation of PMI (Product Manufacturing Information)
- Preview functions available
- Regular updates & upgrades
- Does NOT require a license of CATIA V5